planting seeds

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:01:01 PST 2006

On 3/15/06, Patricia Haines <levelgreen at kaxy.com> wrote:
> Has anyone used Open Space with school-age children or youth? seems like they would get the process
> quickly!

Yes, Patricia.  OS has been used many times with younger
constituencies.  Peggy Holman facilitated an OS event for over 2,000
street youths in Bogota, Colombia in 2004.  She shared a report with
the list, which means, I think, that it is accessible.  I have never
been able to adeptly manuver the OS webpages so I am not giving you
the link to the story of this event. . . but someone else on this list
probably can direct you there.  Plus, of course, there are other
stories in the archives.  Again, I've never figured out how to access
OS archives, even though I know there is a rich treasure trove
available.

--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick