SV: Longest OS Event?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Mar 9 15:50:35 PST 2006

Oooaoo, I agree with Lisa although I?m a bit more modest in my response.
Klockrent would be a clear Swedish respons. Kind of "right on target".
This will be a story I share about the value of OS-list.

If I may add - what?s a succesful Open Space meeting? I?m, together with a
very bright collegue (aren?t we all?), in the process of developing a very
very exciting method to evaluate OST-meetings which I might just share one
day - soon, but now it?s off to bed! Tomorrow we?ll facilitate a evaluation
meeting 4 months post-conference.
Good night
Thomas (laughing myself to bed)