Imams and Rabbis - News

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Mar 28 04:28:32 PST 2006

Here is a link to a collection of articles that Dominik Ringler put together

http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/fileadmin/user_upload/openspace/presse/press.pdf

greetings from Berlin
mmp

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 392 resident Open Space
Workers in 65 countries (working in a total of 119 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org