Second World Congress of Imams and Rabbis for Peace

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Mar 24 02:06:55 PST 2006

Dear List,
thanks for all your supportive mails for this event.
We just returned from it to Berlin and I trust Harrison Owen has made it
back to Potomac.
The congress has already received various titles reflecting a bit on the
vast variety of expressions observed and experiences made:
"The Woodstock of Imams and Rabbis" in response, I think, to the grand
singing and dancing long into the nights.... peacefully joined Imams and
Rabbis and I think some other folks, too
"The playground of Imams and Rabbis" in response, I think, to the
wonderful unfolding of selforganisation observable when you take a look
at playgrounds teaming with children doing their thing alone, in pairs
and groups...they had come up with 114 issues and discussed and worked
and met and dreamt, I think, around at least 500!

As to how the event unfolded I think ho will contribute more
substantially .... the Berlin Team saw to it that he could concentrate
on his facilitation role and help the organizers of the event surf
through the turbulent and unpredictable seas of this journey..

Slightly exhausted with greetings from Berlin
mmp