Practice Retreat early registration deadline April 1

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Mar 23 10:38:21 PST 2006

Hi list mates:

Michael Herman and I are pleased to announce an Open Space Technology
Practice Retreat to be held on Bowen Island, near Vancouver BC April 18-20
2006.
Early registration discounts are available until April 1.

You can find more details here:

http://www.chriscorrigan.com/wik/pmwiki.php?n=Main.OSTPracticeRetreats
<http://www.chriscorrigan.com/wik/pmwiki.php?n=Main.OSTPracticeRetreats+>

Michael and I have been offering practice workshops together since 2002, but
this is the first time we have offered a full three day retreat on
cultivating the essence of Open Space leadership.  There will be lots in
this retreat for both seasoned and new practitioners, as well as community
activists, consultants, managers and leaders.

For registration information and questions, please give us a call at 604 947
9254 or e-mail to Chris at ChrisCorrigan.com.

We would love any of you to join us, and of course, please feel free to
spread the invitation to folks in your network who might be interested.

Cheers,

Chris and Micheal

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN