Fw: Youth Empowerment Open Space Conference (revised)

Grace Williams gwilliams at hgbrown-associates.com
Mon Mar 20 06:39:00 PST 2006

Sorry, I neglected to inform you of the location of the meeting and I had the wrong month....too early in the morning.  The conference is scheduled for April 22, 2006 in Kalamazoo, MI.  The Kalamazoo community is alive with collaborative spirit across neighborhoods as we grapple with the impact of the Kalamazoo Promise.  The Promise, made by anonymous donors, was a committment to provide every graduate from the public school system the promise a free college tuition to any public higher education institution in the Michigan.

Hope this helps!

Grace Williams
269.383.3472