WAngari Maathai webcast Thursday, March 23rd

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Fri Mar 17 05:52:33 PST 2006

Diane and all:
As per Diane's question below, the Maathai talk at the University of South Florida next thursday
will be available live via webcast <www.netcast.usf.edu> at 7 pm Eastern time. It'll also be up for
a few weeks after that.

If anyone knows of OS 'cafes' similar to what Diane mentions below that are in central or west coast
Florida, let me know - I'll be here on delicious grand-baby duty, with considerable flexibility, and
will return to Ithaca mid-April.

thanks