[Fwd: Re: Opening Space for Rabbis and Imams]

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Mar 16 22:37:09 PST 2006

Dear Christy Lee-Engel,
some excitement over here in Berlin, too.
Five of us (Anna Caroline, Daniel, Vera, Yaari and me) will fly to
Seville on Saturday...Dominik is already in Madrid and will get to
Sevilla by train.
Actually, I think there are going to be 100 Imams and 100 Rabbis each
and a number of experts, and about 100 people from the media.....the
conference title being "Imams and Rabbis for World Peace".
More later.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp