USB-sticks/computer station during OST + some more..

Jimmy Pryor Jimmy at sunbody.com
Tue Mar 14 08:16:03 PST 2006

Continuing this thread a month after the last post.

I am working on an event that will happen the end of April, about
half of it done in OS.  It will be held at a university where the
rooms have internet access.  Many of the participants will have
laptops.  One possibility for the report gathering that I am
considering is having reports emailed to newsroom
coordinator.  Virtually all laptops now have internet connections.

I have very limited experience with Wikis.  It seems it would be
easier to collect reports and post them to a website as they
happen.  Perhaps a blog where others can post comments to posts.

We're also considering some way to keep the evolving agenda
continuously posted and updated on the website so people don't have
to return to a central location to see the agenda.

Any thoughts?

Jimmy Pryor