Iterations on Invitations

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sat Mar 11 11:35:14 PST 2006

Am I correct in assuming that:

invitation is critical so that the right people come and the context is
grounded in the challenge (conflic resolution) intended

Would it be possible to make a top 5 or 10 of themes that across us all we
meet over and over? If so is there something that we could start to prototype
both about:

invitation
projects that link to the theme that are looking for social transfer to other
places in need

My guess is that some themes we keep opening space around are on what for 22
years we have been scripting as waves of globalsiation - a wave being a
system*system something that will pass through every society and either
renew/sustain it or start to pollute it. Moreover waves renew if people
collaborate across diversities, and degrade if diversity of context is lowest
common denominatored by unquestionable top power

waves that concern me are:
education of children
corruption starting with proessional's numbers and rules
photosynthesis of clean energy, water, air
ending the economics of the big gets bigger until all people have a true and
fair chance to connect to make a difference
media

I am starting some maps to see who's who on these waves.
Photosyntesis http://www.frappr.com/algaeworld
education http://www.frappr.com/younghubs http://www.frappr.com/gandhimba
media http://www.frappr.com/brand

some of our 22 years of scripts colected from death of distance and
entrepreneurial dialoguies including open spaces are being logged up at
http://globalcharters.blogspot.com
Its just a start. Can you connect and help make invitations interact and
sustain?

cheers
chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk