Fw: What On Earth Can We Do In 7 Days?

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Thu Mar 9 03:59:43 PST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Susanne Triner
To: st at together21.org
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: What On Earth Can We Do In 7 Days?

I would like to invite you to come with me to Jericho (Palestine) and create an open space outside of time, if only for seven days. We will set aside past and present turmoil and concentrate on practical steps that we can make in the here and now. "What On Earth Can We Do Together in 7 Days?" is not simply a question - it is a call to action. It is our opportunity to participate in a positive way.

Please find more information in the attached file.

Susanne Triner
Initiator

Together21 - Together to One

>From Humanity to Human Unity

P.O.B. 448, CH 3074 Muri-Berne

Phone:  xx41 31 952 55 52

mail:     st at together21.org
skype:   striner1771

web:     www.together21.org
The new projects in Jericho are on the Web! Please take a look.