Keepin' Busy

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 8 15:42:40 PST 2006

Dear Phelim,
I am still excited about your "Keepin' Busy" post from January '06.
For a long time I have been wondering about OST and Process Work (POP).
Now my husband Jim and I have booked to go to Sydney for Worldwork in
April.
And we want to stay on in Sydney, hoping we can catch your Opera
House performance.
Along the way some time I would love to have a conversation with you
about OST and POP.
My best wishes with your preparations and journey,
Allison.