Chaos/Juggling curve ball..question

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Mar 30 03:35:28 PST 2006

Marty -- this is just a great response. It is so rich that I hardly know
where to begin. In fact it is too rich for my early morning mind -- which is
more sleepy than vacant! But I will return!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html