Imams and Rabbis --

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 28 07:19:58 PST 2006

More Open Spaces -- Who knows? But I would expect more than a few, and less
than I might hope for. A number of the participants did approach me about
training and doing more Open Space events. I referred them all to Michael
and his folks as they are much closer to the action. The real "test" so far
as I am concerned will be how many find it possible to keep the space open
in their lives so that they may effectively negotiate the wild ride we (all
humanity) doubtless have in front of us. I know of no way to measure all of
that, and probably couldn't do so anyhow until the ride comes to an end. So
maybe when it is all over we can snuggle into some nice cloud somewhere and
view the scoreboard.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html