Appreciative Inquiry Foundations Course - New York City April 26-28

Robyn S Berkessel robyn at litglobal.com
Tue Mar 21 11:40:17 PST 2006

I know many of you in our OST community are familiar, working with, or are
interested in Appreciative Inquiry.  We are offering a Foundations Training
in New York April 26-28,   Details are below.

New York AI Partners
Connecting strengths to accelerate strategy.

Appreciative Inquiry Foundations Course:
Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is redefining the way companies and individuals
experience change, with dramatic implications for management. AI mobilizes
inspired action and innovation focused on transformation of the business
through a deliberately strengths-based approach to strategic planning,
culture change, knowledge management, business process improvement,
leadership development, customer satisfaction, joint ventures and alliances,
and more.

Learn and experience this powerful, new vehicle for energizing change.
In our practical course, you will gain understanding of and skills in:
  - The fundamental ideas and practices of AI
  - Key phases and roles in the AI process
  - AI principles in traditional and non-traditional businesses
  - Implementation in corporate, nonprofit, government, healthcare and
education settings

Where:
     April 26, 27& 28, 2006
     9:00 am?5:00 pm

When:
     NYC Junior League
     130 East 80th St., New York City

Your Investment:
     $975 - Early Bird, ends March 27
     $1200 - March 28 to April 12
     Reduced rates for nonprofit employees and multiple participants from
the same organization

This Course is Intended For:
*  Senior Executives
*  Change Managers
*  Directors of Strategy
*  Human Resources Leaders
*  Directors of Organization Development
*  Senior IT Managers
*  Knowledge Management Directors
*  Marketing & Communications Managers

Benefits:
*  Increase personal and organizational effectiveness
*  Understand how to initiate and lead change from a strengths-based
perspective
*  Explore new ways to increase creativity and innovation
*  Determine new ways of looking at situations and challenges that
ultimately deliver improved results
*  Acquire a means for creating engagement, shared vision, commitment and
action
*  Discover a wide-range of AI applications implemented in teams, midsized
companies, and whole systems

For secure registration & payment sign up at:
http://www.litglobal.com/AIfoundations

For more information call:
212-974-1438

New York AI Partners:

Loretta Donovan:
  Founder of WorkSmarts, in her 25-year OD career held senior consulting and
HR positions with ClientSoft, Girl Scouts of USA, and Sungard/SCT. Her
advanced studies include Columbia University, the Wharton School and NTL
Institute.

Denise Lalonde:
  A facilitator, consultant, speaker and cofounder of the NY Appreciative
Inquiry SIG, she is dedicated to bringing asset/strength based approaches to
organizations, education and individuals. With Big 4 consulting experience,
she has delivered hundreds of seminars and consulted on 5 continents.

Robyn Stratton-Berkessel:
  Founder of L.I.T. Global (http://www.litglobal.com); facilitator and coach
of whole systems change in global corporations; AI certified from Case
Western University with David Cooperrider, Masters in Organizational
Systems.

Robyn

Robyn Stratton-Berkessel
LIT Global ...connecting the dots