A very different type of request

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Mar 13 14:23:19 PST 2006

My suggestions:

"The Doughnut Hole". Sounds like nothing, but it is everything to doughnut
lovers.

Or how about. . .

"Hole in the Ground." A Safe place to be, when the going gets tough.

"Hole in the head?"  We don't want to go there :-)

Hey -- I understand. This is not cool Madison Ave. stuff! I just got
thinking about something that was nothing and everything -- all at the same
time. Don't mind me, David. And good luck on the venture!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html