A Quiet Time

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Mon Mar 6 17:00:57 PST 2006

I too like the word invite which goes right along with the 4 principles
and one law. All of it assists people to really understand how valuable
their personal energy and wisdom is and that they should not stay in any
situations within which their energy is not resonating. Easier said than
done for some because of culturing.

A challenge that I have heard is that in the opening circle, morning
news, evening news and closing circle, people really need to be reminded
that the law and principles continue to apply. I have had participants
say that they get confused about this in the big circle time.

So, not taking for granted that people feel invited at every aspect can
be helpful too.

Blessings,
Birgitt