Found Poem - March 1-4, 2006 -- Touch the Now

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Mar 4 13:20:49 PST 2006

Hello, folks - I have a poem for you.

(Those of you who are new to the list: we select a Poet Laureate here on
OSLIST for each 6 months or so.and I have the honor of holding this title
for Now - although all of you are welcome to share and invite poems whenever
you wish.  And speaking of Now. I have a Found Poem, inspired by our
colleague [and past Poet Laureate] Laurel Doearsam's idea of 'finding'
poetry.  These are your words, dear colleagues, plus just a few of my own.)

Touch the Now

Found Poem

Found: March 1-4, 2006

Source: OSLIST messages during these dates

Touch the Now.

Invite the presence of each soul gathered

Fully present in the exact same time-moment with another human being

Just adding my positive vibrations

Be here Now.

It is all one big Now

Now I remember that I get to be me all the time, no matter what.

We are all each other all the time.

Be You now.

It starts with presence to the emotional experience of others - am I present
to that?

Be the truest 'you' you can be - from your roots to your leaves.

Do the work of Now.

Effortless unfolding.It's a tough job.

What a Mystery!  What an impossibility!

Celebrate the Now.

uber-groovy

Ain't life cool?

--- By Wendy Farmer-O'Neil, Paul Everett, Desmond Rice, Harrison Owen, Tree
Fitzpatrick, Jimmy Sunbody, Frank Deitle, Jack Ricchiuto and Lisa Heft

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

O p e n i n g  S p a c e

 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net