Multi Voter Software

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 30 13:15:01 PDT 2006

there is a software breakdown in the program (bug?) -- the problem is that the files (presuming that you are gathering files from several voting stations) won't concatenate. There is a work around, but it is too long to write on the OSLIST -- but if you gave me a call (207-763-3261) I can probably walk you through it. Of course there are also other alternatives when it comes to action planning etc. PS -- I am in Maine therefore Eastern Daylight Savings time.

Harrison
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854