Multi Voter Software

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:57:59 PDT 2006

Hi Ray.

I never heard of the Tasc Open Space multi-voter software, which doesn't
mean too much because I am a technodope.

But I am wondering if maybe you are asking a tech question related to some
open source software instead of related to Open Space Technology as we use
the phrase here on this list?!  ; )

If there is Open Space voting software, I'd like to hear more about it.  I
will let the more computer-savvy amongst us answer you, Ray.

On 6/30/06, Ray Schulte <Rschulte49 at aol.com> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I am new to the list serve and looking for some help.
>
> I am attempting to install and use the Tasc Open Space multi-voter.
>
> I am able to use the voter, but am having trouble with the OS Control
> program that processes the votes.  My computer seems to run on forever as if
> stuck in a loop.
>
> I have a laptop with Windows XP.
>
> Can any one help me.  I hope to use the software in about a week.
>
> Ray Schulte
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick