open spacers in paris

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 07:38:16 PDT 2006

Michael, i think i will leave the hotel in the morning and  will be walking around
  the city during the day.

  We can say something like that....let's meet "in front of the fountain
  St. Michel"...

  But if Genevieve proposes some address or name of the coffees, restaurants..that's better

  I am thinking of sending a message to other people on the open space world map.

  But in any case, 2 of us, we can meet in front of the fountain St. Michel as we know already each other.

  What do you think?

  regards,
  funda

Michael M Pannwitz <mmpanne at boscop.de> wrote:
  Dear Funda,
send me the name of the hotel and I will be there around noon and then
we go and have some food etc.
What do you think...
mmp

http://mail.yahoo.com