STAMMTISCHE

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu Jun 29 13:20:40 PDT 2006

Michael,

You noted that July 3rd there will be stammtisches (what's the plural
in German-- stammtischen?) in 21 locations, that there will be no
football that day.

And that you won't be at the Berlin stammtische.

Any way one can sit back and watch the Israeli/Palestinian show
produced by the Sevilla gang July 3rd via a live TV
broadcast? Streaming video would work too. Broadband a la Moscow can
be pretty mean (reliable). Heck, I'd even see if I could jerryrig a
PayPal payment (not technically possible from Russia) to order the
program via PayTV.

synkairosically,
raffi

English glossary
mean = reliable

Raffi Aftandelian
consultant trainer facilitator essenceworker
essenceworks consulting group
organizational health and balance
Moscow
raffi at essenceworks.ru, raffi at bk.ru