Any OS with firefighters?

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 27 05:01:01 PDT 2006

Granular spaceThere was a department in CA that used it a lot. but my memory is slow. (what else). I think I may remember who got me into all that, and if so I can trace down the culprit.

Harrison

PS -- There are some wonderful stories about OS with Snow Plow operaters in CO. But I guess that is too cool?

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854
USA