Broadcasting Intention

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 26 05:37:00 PDT 2006

Frank,
  To tell you that I "hear" your call. I personally envision such an  organization as a spiral. It could be you in the middle with your  dream, attracting whoever wants to share your vision, your dream, your  project and contribute for a moment, short or long, with their passion,  their gifts and skills.

  Louise Brissette
  Ipsé, soi-même en latin
  transformation du travail, animation et formation
  Leadership créateur, pour une écologie du travail
  514.271-0318
  info at ipsai.net

Frank Deitle <commoikos at gmail.com> a écrit :      The  Most Current Clarification of My Evolving Desire
    June  24, 2006
    The  Dynamic Organization

    manifested by  Frank Deitle
    commoikos at gmail.com
    http://commoikos@googlepages.com

    I  want to be part of an organization/community who's vision, purpose, mission and  values change, grow, learn, and become more refined, clear, and focused  perpetually in response to the ever expanding joy and consciousness of its  members. I want to be part of an organization whose very structure facilitates  this kind of evolution to the extent that the structure itself is continually  tweaked for even greater facilitation of its evolution.

    This  could be a business, a community, a traveling circus, or something beyond what  we could even possibly imagine until we put our heads and our hearts together  and discover its joyous manifestation.

    This  kind of organization will become a powerful magnet attracting all that we most  desire.

    Furthermore,  I want to work with children in an open environment because they constantly  remind me of the joy of playful discovery. I want to work and play with people  and creatures of all ages in a diverse, multi-generational, multi-racial  collaboration for ever expanding waves of consciousness and love.

    I  am looking for partners in creation to live with, work with, play with, and  grow with in ever deepening cycles of joyous becoming.

    I  envision this as a kind of community such that whenever members venture out  into the world (for discovery, to open more space, or whatever), they can do so  with the confidence that they always have a supportive, loving place to come  back to.

    Together,  we meet all our needs peacefully, manifesting a sustainable celebration of  life.

    HO!

    Are  you part of an organization that fully embodies this desire? Do you know of  any? Is it your desire to start such a creature? I want to know.

    About  Frank Deitle

    A  few of my many interests and skills are:
    Meditation,  yoga, Permaculture, natural building, OST facilitation, gardening, garden  design, ecovillage design, intentional community, Nonviolent Communication, community  building, natural history, ecology, dancing, amplified sound, and laser beams.

    I  am currently in Massachusetts.  I just began a trial period working at an environmental education and program  center in Massachusetts  as a caretaker/coordinator. I am looking at ways to open space here to unleash  latent potential. At this very moment however, I am opening myself to the very  best opportunities to manifest my greatest desires, wherever that may be.

    I  broadcast my intentions to this OSLIST, the Universe, and beyond.

    HO!

    Joyfully,
    Frank  Deitle

    *  *  ==========================================================  OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU  ------------------------------  To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options,  view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:  http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html    To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:  http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist