Open space - case studies related to waste

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 21 04:44:53 PDT 2006

FW: Open space - case studies related to wasteI guess nobody knows of anything strictly ikn the Waste management area -- but there are lots of exampls of OS used for environmental concerns. Myself I worked with a group of architects who came together to "Build Green" in response to the Governor's (New mexico) executive order that new and retroed buildings in the state would show a 50% reduction in greenhouse emissions. I am sure there are other examples -- but truthly OS always works, even for Waste Management folks.

Harrison
Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854