Future Search

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Sun Jun 11 12:29:49 PDT 2006

Hi Lenore

We are doing with soem people in the netherlands a research and an
article on Future Search and one on Open Space. There are many
differences but to keep it simple.  If you want to know waht people
really think, want, wish, go for use Open Space but hen your never know
with what tey will come....  (it is often a concern of sponsors). Future
Search is, I think a more structured process, you go form one predefine
step to another. It will bring the participants sure to a common ground
on what they want. As for Open Space you also get the diversity, the
differences ans the disputes..... I think a three day Open space is more
fun and gives a more complete picture.
my two cents

Carla

Met vriendelijke groet,