villages and dependency...was second space in istanbul (long)

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.us
Thu Jun 1 22:53:58 PDT 2006

Raffi,

To your thanks, I say "de nada."

As you define the p, i'm happy to claim psh as a non-pejorative term.  I
can't say it's "where we are at," but it appears to be where I am at.

Is it time for psh to dissolve like the early morning fog?  Perhaps.  & as
all things dissolve which dissolve properly, psh will dissolve through
walking awake into its heart, like a doorway.

I thank the subbotnik story too.
Enjoy your meeting with the Africans.
And while I am still scratching my head about FIV, I don't doubt that at
some moment in the future I will find myself letting you know about it.

~c.