STAMMTISCHE, football, granularity, Seville, OSonOS,

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Thu Jun 29 15:20:53 PDT 2006

Hi Michael!

You noted that July 3rd there will be stammtisches (what's the plural
in German-- stammtischen?) in 21 locations, that there will be no
football (Iran made it to the Whirled Cup. Now, THAT's a miracle!) that day
(btw, i still stubbornly call what we do here in Moscow "a mentoring
circle." Why? Maybe because for the life of me, I can't spell stammtische
correctly. Might you offer me a one-on-one OS German class here in Moskau?

And Michael you said that you won't be at the Berlin stammtische.

Any way one can sit back and watch (or participate in?) the
Israeli/Palestinian show produced by the Sevilla gang July 3rd via a live TV
broadcast? Now, *that* would be bringing the whole system in the room, no?
Streaming video would work too. Broadband a la Moscow can
be pretty mean. Heck, I'd even see if I could jerryrig a
PayPal payment (not technically possible from Russia) to order the
program via PayTV.

synkairosically,
raffi

p.s. a number of OSonOS'ers have already received their Russian visa. I
think receiving a Russian visa is deserving of celebration (and storytelling
too?).  In any case, if you can email the date you received your Russian
visa, I promise to give a special gift upon arrival at the pre-OSonOS
synkairosic warm-up party, August 3rd to the first and last international
participant to receive a Russian visa.

Gift will have practical value for all professional spaceholders.

p.p.s. Ralph, I liked your thoughts on granularity. And hope to join you for
a bike ride or two someday. Thought about biking across Mother Russia? I
think it's been done but would be happy to join you in such a
(mis)adventure. Following up on what you said almost five years ago
(post-Birgitt's Novosibirsk workshop) >>

I still don't think OST is garbage.

And, I'm inclined to think that where (Dr.) Wendy Farmer-O'Neil, Mark
(Jones), Chris (Corrigan), and Michael (Herman), and lately (Dr.) Chris
Weaver are going with OST/os makes most sense to me. That said, I'd also
offer that an international year of "OST/os without Ken(ny) (four) Kwadrants
r kewl" Wilber" would do us all good. I'm sure there are many other
interesting TARDIS'ers out there. Maybe at the OSonOS will learn more of
other encouraged mischief within our colorful organization/community.

English glossary
mean = reliable
kewl= cool (very nice)
kwadrant= quadrant (misspelled)

Raffi Aftandelian
consultant trainer facilitator essenceworker
essenceworks consulting group
organizational health and balance
Moscow
raffi at essenceworks.ru, raffi at bk.ru