opening space for forbidden questions Re: OS with third graders

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 08:27:37 PDT 2006

The theme of forbidden questions seems to get more interesting the more you
explore it

of course its systemic: its not only question conetnt, but who do we (our
media, our so called democratic constitutions wehre you may be) never permit
to ask questions deeply like our kids, and why do we not map back those risks
that are inconveient truths because if we do not permit the most trasnsparent
of questioning, they will end our kids sustainability

1 will global warming do that http://www.frappr.com/itruth

2 will failure to prevent diseases spreading or other critical info (will who
bomb the chicago twoer)that must flow not be boxed
http://www.frappr.com/africamph

3 or do we value leaders the right way so they can understand what global
comsequences are compiunding

Anyone got some more forbidden question theme parks dofferent from 1-2-3 above

or some space we can opoen other than this listerve - eg anyone want to co-
edit http://forbiddenquestions.blogspot.com/

cheers
chris macrae