one month

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Mon Jun 5 21:07:02 PDT 2006

Dear fellow space-holders,

We are now at the one month mark.
Less than 30 days left to make that decision: to come to that Big Big
City which maybe wants to remember its village Self, to come to the
XIV Annual International Open Space on Open Space August 4-6.

At this point, we have co-rememberers of open space from Germany,
Russia, United States, China, Taiwan, Ukraine, and Sweden have
registered.

Co-rememberers from Pakistan, Nepal, Kirgizia, Kazakhstan, Australia,
Turkey, and Denmark are very likely to come.

Perhaps as a sign of Intertraining's direction as an organization,
tomorrow members (myself included) are participating in an
Appreciative Inquiry workshop to be followed by 3 days of our annual business
conference with experience exchange and formal discussions. If memory
serves me correctly we will be offering two storytelling evenings and
3 four-hour open spaces. Run the conference entirely in OS? Not there
yet. But this year is an important step in that direction.

Though one can get a visa rather quickly, allowing less than a month
is a little risky.

If you think you may attend the OSonOS but cannot say for sure, please
email with an indication that you may attend. We need to have a list
of participants of the conference for the conference location by July
15th.

Best,
Raffi

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru