Making Contacts in France

Catherine Cleary cpecleary at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 07:10:04 PDT 2006

Hello All:

I am now living part time in France in a beautiful Castle outside of Paris. I would very much like to hook into the open space network in France and, especially, in Paris.

I have known about the work of Harrison for many years. (Hi Harrison- remember me????)  I know the wonders and magic of open space work as well as the very practical outcomes.

Let me hear from you so we can exchange stories over a glass of wine or a coffee in person or online!

All the best,

Catherine Cleary