Media coverage of Open Space Technology

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Jul 27 07:00:53 PDT 2006

dear laura, funda and all...

i'd be glad to create a new section of the osw.org website for "ost in
the news" if we could generate a list of links to articles that have
been published.   notice too that we'd also need general community
commitment for adding to this list, as we saw new articles being
published.

i think the latter might be reflected in a list generated now by many
practitioners, rather than one or two researchers.  can we generate
such a list?  if you know of such an article could you send it to the
list and copy me directly, as well, so that i can compile it for the
site?

thanks, michaelh

--

Michael Herman