What to do while the proceedings are being printed?

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 25 14:25:46 PDT 2006

Marty -- I always find that the extra half day pays real dividends. the critical thing in myh experience is the night in between which allows for reflection/digestion before moving to action. Sort of looking before you leap. there is also the fatigue factor. Two days in Open Space may feel wonderful, but a little time for the restoration of energy can be useful before the final push.

Ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854