exactly SEVEN years ago ...

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Sun Jul 23 21:46:50 PDT 2006

Dear Gabi,

I'm sorry to have missed the actual day of clinking (I was offline body
surfing in the Pacific Ocean).  But perhaps I can extend the celebrating a
bit longer by joining over 34 others in toasting you and your whole
OpenSpace-Online Team!

Gabi, I love how you followed your full-blown vision and how you all kept
working through apparent obstacles to give birth to OpenSpace-Online.   And
I know that you are constantly nurturing this baby and increasing its
capacity.  I look forward to OpenSpace-OnlineR 2.0.

Each time I have been privileged to participate in an OpenSpace-Online
event, I marvel at how easy and fun it is.  And I especially appreciate the
TLC (an Americanism for Tender Loving Care) that the team offers before,
during and after an event.  You've done a marvelous job of blending high
tech and high touch.

Cheers, everyone.  And keep on dancing, Gabriela!

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
KAIROS Alliance Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue