exactly SEVEN years ago - cheers dear Harrison, colleagues and friends! [LONG]

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Jul 17 06:00:47 PDT 2006

Gabriela:

it is one of my favourite things, to celebrate milestones with other OST
facilitators.  whether it is ted's first or your seven year anniversary, a
little reflection and solid good cheer is always in order.

So congratulations on seeing your vision come to life and for giving such a
significant gift to our community.

*clink*

Chris

--