inner turmoil prior to opening space

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 22:45:01 PDT 2006

Wonderful, Ted--thanks for letting us be there with you, before and after.

A music teacher used to tell me that the rumpus in my body before a
performance was the extra energy that did not have a place to go . . . yet.   Her way
of working with the energy was to pace the floor as she warmed up her voice.
It has been very helpful to me that the opening ritual of OST begins with
walking the circle.   That jittery energy flows out around the circle, and the day
is launched.

Joelle