Laurel Doersam- are you here or does anybody have her email address ?!

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Jul 15 11:52:18 PDT 2006

Okay so as it turns out I did not send that privately, did I?

But maybe it was for the best.

If you would like to send your warm wishes to Laurel I am sure she would
appreciate them - earthfriendly at shaw.ca  - just know that she may not reply
if she does not have the energy to - I have been through this sort of thing
myself and at times like this you need all your energy for   b r e a t h i n
g    and for dancing the dance of each moment.   And then sometimes you pop
your head up and answer a random email or two.  Other times you just let it
a l l    f l o w   b y    like a river, knowing that everybody will take
care of themselves.

But I suspect that if you send messages of love and prayer and support she
will read them, and she will find it very nutritious.

(see how things happen when the greater good just sort of touches your hand
to make the right thing happen???)

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator