inner turmoil prior to opening space

Karen Sella karen at luminacoaching.com
Thu Jul 13 15:06:52 PDT 2006

Whenever I find myself walking through sky, I occasionally direct my
attention to the feeling of my feet on the ground and hug the earth with my
toes…this somehow helps me meet heaven’s embrace with a little more grace…
thanks so much for sharing and enjoy the walk…

Love and light,

Karen Sella

HYPERLINK "http://www.luminacoaching.com"www.luminacoaching.com

HYPERLINK "http://www.lumina.typepad.com"www.lumina.typepad.com