Open Jerusalem: Cornerstone for World Peace - My / Our contribution

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Jul 12 23:53:14 PDT 2006

Shay,

I am sorry if my e-mail has offended you in any way.

"So you think that the only challenge is to stop the Israeli aggression?"

I don't know. I don't think anything.

I only wanted to write the words i read in the news yesterday at the same
time
with the news about ost meeting. I felt a little strange, couldn't keep
quiet and wanted to share this feeling.

"The world looks very simple from your point of view."

I really wished that "making peace"....."to stop anybody's aggression" had
been much more "simple"

regards,
Funda