Open Space for Sainthood (or its healing power)

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Wed Jul 12 07:09:28 PDT 2006

Wendy:

Thank you for adopting me in to the Dupic Horde, at least until I am
formally circumscribed.  As for getting duped, that happens.

And for giving OST its special place which many of us share.  It does
make sTOST of every other meeting process I've experienced.

Brian Bainbridge reminds me that a the process for saint hood is rather
onerous -- OST would have to be dead 25 years and there would have to be
at least two miracles.  I don't think it will die out in 25 years.

As for that healing power of OST for us as facilitators as well as for
the clients, that, I think we have all experienced!

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada