OST for schools & with children

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Jul 6 22:57:42 PDT 2006

Chris--

You and your daughter will be a powerhouse team!   I'm reminded of
friends--both husband and wife are facilitators and trainers. . . when their daughter
was five, she took a flip chart to school for her "Show and Tell."   It is very
powerful when kids can be a part of their parents' work life.

My oldest son, who was introduced to facilitation at the Creative Problem
Solving Institute as a young teenager, organized, designed and facilitated a big
meeting a couple of weeks ago at Boeing for about 50 people--from Boeing, two
major subcontractors (both overseas) and their suppliers on the new 787.
They blocked out 3 days, but actually finished around 8:30 p.m. the second day
with a complete schedule for all parts deliveries, with accountabilities set for
all the details that were not hammered out in the meeting.   He called me on
his way home to say "We did it . . . it's all put together . . . oh, boy am I
tired!"

I bet your daughter is pleased as punch to be part of the team!

Joelle