boats

Harrison Owen hhowen at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 4 04:42:59 PDT 2006

Thank you Phelim -- My favorite quote from one of my favorite books. And it isn't all rank hedonism. I find that before a Open Space which I suspect will take me off the charts in terms of expectations/tension -- whatever -- I take my boat out until I can't see anything but sea and sky. Sometimes I don't have go very far when the fog is in. And here in Maine, sometimes you don't even have to leave the mooring. And in the worst case scenerio, you can't even find the mooring. But some somehow when the world around you is reduced to virtual nothingness, everything becomes very clear. Great preparation.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854