Open Space Organization

anne stadler annestad at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 23:00:29 PDT 2006

Hello folks!
Do I remember correctly that Birgit posted an announcement about a workshop
she is doing on Open Space organizations??  Those of you who are interested
in that, might want to check out my short article on the Collective Wisdom
website.  We did an Open Space organization for seven years at the Whidbey
Institute: Spirited Work, an Open Space learning community of practice,
functioning both face to face and on-line.  Peg Holman and I also wrote up
an outline of the essentials which you could get from either of us.

Here¹s the Collective Wisdom link (and I hope the article is still up there.
If not, let me know, okay?
What¹s New this month on the Collective Wisdom Initiative site:

There are many additions to the site this month, including papers by Bruce
Lloyd and Anne Stadler, a tribute to Donella Meadows, several new
self-portraits, and some new ways of displaying the wonderful images on our
site.  These additions can be found through What¹s New
<http://www.collectivewisdominitiative.org/index_new.htm> . As always
comments, suggestions, observations are welcome.

Wish I were able to be in Moscow for the OSonOS!!   Many blessings to ALL!!

Anne