The YearlyKos Convention

Abby Yanow abbyyanow at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 13 09:05:07 PDT 2006

Heidi, Lisa,

Fabulous idea!  I happened upon the video coverage of the YearlyKOS
convention and was mesmerized - what a great place and opportunity to
convene Open Space.  Count me in on the thinking...

Abby

Abby Yanow
OD Consultant & Learning Catalyst
President, Boston Facilitators Roundtable

>I was thinking the same thing - that this (even without my having attended
>it) would be the perfect thing for Open Space.  Even if they find they
want more conventional speakers or workshops for the first part, Open
Space for a day or two or at least for the last 4 hours ('what more do we
want to learn / share / tell / ask / explore with each other before we all
go on our