OSonOS in Moscow and regional OSonOS

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Jul 9 03:58:51 PDT 2006

Dear colleagues,
our wonderful michaelh has once more improved
> http://www.openspaceworld.org/

When you go there follow the link
OSonOS Events it will lead you to
> http://www.openspaceworld.org/news/open-space-on-open-space

where you find information on our upcoming OSonOS in Moscow,
hosted by Raffi Aftandelian, Galina Tsarkova, Mikhail Pronin and friends
from the Open Space Institute-Russia.

And on local and regional OSonOS events coming up elsewhere...if you do
not see your local or regional OSonOS there, send a note to michaelh or
include it yourself (most of you - I am not one of them - know how to do
this).

Of course, you can also reach the site of the OSI-Russia directly with
this link
> http://www.openspaceworld.ru/main-eng.html

to see all the details for Moscow.

If you have not registered, its high time.
It took me two weeks (partly because US citizens have to go to a
somewhat more elaborate procedure than other mortals...tip: let your
travel agent handle it).

See you in Moscow!!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 406 resident Open Space
Workers in 67 countries (working in a total of 122 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org