craigulicious

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sun Jul 2 13:56:22 PDT 2006

> My two transformation cents,
>
> Lisa

Rodneyevna, (btw, what's your mom's name, I'm thinking of introducing
concept of a matronymic in Russian),

yer sow centsual. You honey grubber you!

iffar

p.s. is anyone gonna issue an invite for berkeley osonos 2007 on yer
behalf? technically, i can. remember i lived with kenoli and still
have a bushastani passport

"All roads lead...to all roads."

"Impeccable humor takes no prisoners." (wisdom inspired my Elizaveta
Xeftova and her werk with the differently infected)

---from Synkairosity: A User's Guide (essencewerks press, a lower left
kwadrant publication: Moscow, 2008). Author- Rev. Iffar Nailednatfa

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru