How do you respond to unsatisfying experiences of "open" space?

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Jan 30 22:40:34 PST 2006

i used to tell the fastcompany company of friends group organizers the
same thing here in chicago, birgitt.  they attracted a steady stream
of new people to monthly meetings, which we ran in OS for two or three
years, but they could never figure out why people came only
occasionally, rather than every meeting.  well, when you get 5 new
contacts, 3 books to read, a dozen links to check out... it takes a
while to digest!

michael

On 1/30/06, Birgitt Williams <birgitt at dalarinternational.com> wrote:

> Sometimes clients say that they do not want to do another OST meeting. It is
> not that they were dissatisfied with the meeting. Indeed, they are very
> satisfied. However, the quality and quantity of outputs and action plans is
> so high that they do not want another meeting that produces so much
> additional work.
>

> Birgitt
>

>   * *
> learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist
>

> --
>  Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
>

> --
>  Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
> learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs:
> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates