Action marketplace and action planning

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Jan 30 11:03:03 PST 2006

There's another piece to this, amplifying what Michael and Robyn are saying
about connections.  It's committment and connection and belonging that is
required and then there is something to do with accountability that springs
out of all that.  It's not the kind of accountability that is about sigining
a pledge or being held to a contract.  Rather it is the kind of
accountability to oneself that emerges from spending two days taking
responsibility for what one loves.

I think OST fosters this kind of accountability at a very deep level.  In
fact it may be one of the deeper benefits of the process that rarely gets
talked about, but connecting it to action seems to be a very valuable way of
talking about it.

Chris