OSONOS Hither and Yon (a little on the long side)

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu Jan 26 11:56:19 PST 2006

Hi all!
As one of the convenors for the International OSonOS in Moscow August
4-6, I have been reading this thread with interest.

Whoever comes are the right people. And we are looking forward to
high play and high learning.

One of the biggest gifts of living here the past 8 years is that this
city has gone a long way towards opening up inner space, looking at
the world through totally different eyes, being regularly humbled and
surprised. I imagine Moscow will do the same for those who come, too.

I think planning to participate in an OSonOS is a funny thing. I
distinctly recall not being sure I would be able to come to Halifax
last year. I was not sure I even wanted to come. But somehow
everything came together. I just kept the space open for the
possibility.

And life moves so quickly and twists and turns so unexpectedly in this
time of raplexity (thanks, Harrison, for the term) that even if we
expect we may not be attending an event we might find ourselves there
anyway...

I think we are and will continue to witness the multiplying of
regional OSonOS's. That's a wonderful thing.

All I can say is that there is something magical about Moscow. And I
look forward to sharing some of it with you.

Warmly,
Raffi

Raffi Aftandelian
consultant