OSONOS

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:52:27 PST 2006

I am sending this community a warm, loving embrace as I invite all of
us to be careful about declaring our intentions about OSonOS in Moscow
this year.  I invite us to talk about what additional OSonOS
gatherings we would like to attend without stating our personal
intention to not be in Moscow.

I know what I am going to do about OSonOS in Moscow, at least I know
what is true for me in this moment, but I live in open space and I
know things change in the blink of an eye.  Let's all be open to
OSonOS Moscow and its success regardless of our individual call about
the event.
--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick